Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

House layout/dimensions?

Does anyone know the approximate dimensions of each room of the deluxe hobbit house? I imagine someone might find others useful, but that's the specific one I'm looking for. I can get close-ish measuring with a 10 meter wall lol, but I was curious if anyone had something a little closer.

Zitat Zitat von Melidara Beitrag anzeigen
    Does anyone know the approximate dimensions of each room of the deluxe hobbit house? I imagine someone might find others useful, but that's the specific one I'm looking for. I can get close-ish measuring with a 10 meter wall lol, but I was curious if anyone had something a little closer.
    Thats funy! I don't think that anybody have every written an estimate measurement of the rooms sizes. The rooms are very wide but low on celeing. Here is some data that may help you: https://en.dcodumilieu.fr/shire-homesteads/ .