Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Lighting in Houses

Is there a way to turn down the brightness in houses, so when you light candles, fireplaces, etc. that they brighten up the house?

My house is way to bright, even ant night.
    VIP Lifetime
    Since 2007
    Server: Gladden
    Solo Player

Zitat Zitat von hagermanj Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there a way to turn down the brightness in houses, so when you light candles, fireplaces, etc. that they brighten up the house?

I think the opposite, my houses are to dark.

Because this is what should be finally implemented, to give everyone a choice: https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...-update-please

Many areas of the game, especially older ones, were specifically designed with lower "ambient light" in mind and that's the intended atmosphere. But the game was constantly messing with the ambient slider and never gave as full options, at its current zero is not as dark as it was once upon a time, and to top it off they've also been increasing the base light of zones (and plan to do that for remaining places such as Mirkwood). Everyone should have an option to adjust to their own liking, make that slider more inclusive, so basically extend its range to the left please.

Nevermind the "keylight" which can't be turned of and I hate that artificial circle aura on the ground around my character in places like Gundabad (though that one does not work in housing, I think).

For housing itself... sources of light would have been cool but Scenario said there are some concerns regarding too many lights too close to one another. So my proposition would be limiting it to "light" hooks as they've done already but actually allow us to put actual cool things into these "light" hooks, like bonfires, lanterns, torches, and such, that provide their associated light (so, mirroring how it works on landscape, like all these orc bonfires). The invisible light auras have their uses but I don't find them too appealing to put in every single room so most of my light hooks are empty, unfortunately.

Zitat Zitat von hagermanj Beitrag anzeigen

Not very often i hear your request. Usually goes the other way around. If you want to make your house darker, there are many items that provide for it:

• Dark surface texture.
    • Dark surface colours.
    • Dark furnitures.
    • Avoid light emmiting house decorations.
    • Add Fog & smoke ambients instead lights ambients.

Have fun decorating!