Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 5 sur 38 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 101 à 125 sur 945

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Legend - A small oceanic-based, progress-focused, casual kinship where longterm friendships are forged, will be a raiding kinship based around Oceanic raiding hours. We believe in independent raiders who are accountable for themselves, creating an environment where raiders can trust and rely on one another to know their role and play their best.

www.legendkin.com

Elgran and Halthion, this thread is not for advertising your kinships. Please edit to remove your ad. Read the first post. This thread is for folks who are looking for a kinship only.
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=goldenrod]Aphadrim uin Calad (Followers of Light) Kinship on Elendilmir[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
    [size=1][URL=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=249684]AuC Official LOTRO Forum Thread[/URL]
    [COLOR=#0ac92b]Gloriel Ingalad's Elven RP Poems & Stories [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/elendilmir/gloriel/journal/]Here[/url][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#e33638]Tester from SoA Alpha Phase 3 through Update 6 & Founder[/COLOR] ... [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?173114-Along-the-Paths-of-Middle-earth][color=#8deeee]Link to over [b]700[/b] of my quality screenshots[/color][/url][/SIZE]

I am new to the game and server and live in Japan. If possible I am looking for an RP oceanic guild. Albeit it's rare to find Rpers on my timezone I will accept any sort of mature guild (i.e. typing in full sentences, lack of leet lingo etc..). Now I have a Burglar called Ayadilly and Ayawyen my captain I also have a Minstrel who I am playing around with as well. Really happy to fill a needed class slot of any mature (again preferably semi-RP) guild. I prefer guilds that support each other (i.e. I usually give away any rare finds I have to guildies without thought rather than putting them on the auction and am happy to help out my fellow guildies with quests and what not.) Though I do hate the free ride "run my alt through all these quests" types, I do love a great guild where folks go out of their way to help each other.

As for my playstyle, I usually am on a few (2-6) hours a night (wife faction pending). I really am not interested in hardcore raiding though I do like an occasional raid. I'm more interested in making new mates and friends and having fun exploring the game's contenet rather than rushing through it.

In any case my charater's names all begin with "Aya" so if I sound like someone you'd like to have in your guild look me up.

Cheers

EDIT: Oh yes since I didn't mention it I have 6 or so years of online game experience most notably EQ1,EQ2 and WoW.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Corrin, Captain (also have a minstrel)
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): SC, USA, EST
    Playstyle: PVE, Group Play
    MMO games you’ve played: Guild Wars
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am very good at teamwork and take advice/learning well. I am very helpful to others who need quests that I have knowledge of and am always willing to give some time for a team. In general, I like playing "team assist" builds like healers and buffers.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A group that likes having fun and will take the time to practice together and help each other out. My guild in Guild Wars made time to talk to and get to know each other which really helped when it came to coordinating difficult quests. Ultimately, I believe that kinship players should be able to play more effectively than random groups due to their knowledge of each others play styles.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Cedaar, Elf hunter

Playstyle: Casual/Raiding

MMO games you’ve played: AC, AC2, SWG, DAOC, Guild Wars, EQ2, Vanguard

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm an easy going, laid back kind of player who strives to learn all he can about the character he plays. In the past I've levelled with speed to get to the endgame, but now I'm enjoying the journey a little more.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a kinship thats not the biggest. But has people on at most times of the day. Also the kinship must be ready to do at least 2 raids per week eventually. I'm not looking for mandatory raid attendance as sometimes I'm out of town for several days due to my career. The kinship must also enjoy helping other members in questing etc. Oh and a sense of humour is a must. Hmmmm this sounds like a dating profile doesn't it.

Borrs, Elven Hunter

Playstyle: Groups, Raids, helping others any time i am able.

MMO's i've played: Everquest, EQ2, FFXI

I spent five years in Everquest as a Guild Leader, Raid Leader, and officer of 2 guilds. I tend to spend more time helping my guildmates than myself...MMO's are so much more enjoyable when you take a break from the hardcore grinding and raiding, and spend time enjoying the friendships you can make. There is something nice about being able to take a group/raid of close friends into a raid, rather than a group of high level loot mongers who may get the job done, but with half of the satisfaction.

I need a Kinship that plays on or near Oceanic time. I would like a Kinship that enjoys grouping with each other, and puts friends first, not loot. Raiding at high levels is a must, although i have a ways to go before i get there. I also need a guild that understands that Real Life comes first, and there are times i may need to leave to spend time with my family.

Thanks!
    Borrs Windchaser

Arafhendar, Elf Guardian

Location.Minnesota, Central time.

Playstyle. I like to play solo, group, doesn't matter. I like to craft and farm. I tend to be very patient.

MMO games you’ve played: Dark Age of Camelot is the only MMO game I have played for any length of time (4 years, 15 level 50's on 3 accounts).

I am a casual gamer, not hardcore. If I don't have fun, I will not do it. I like helping others get what they need (sole reason to break the not fun mantra) regardless of the gain for me. I am Fhen, of Hibernia Igraine server. If you know me, or know someone who knows me...there is no more to say.

I would like a good Mix Kinship. Any Kinship I join would have to understand that I have a non-negotiable time I just cannot play past on work nights, and 2 kids that seem to get quiet at the most inconvenient times. I'd probably even fit into a hardcore guild (someone has to farm something sometime somewhere.), but my tastes would vary too much for that I think.
    Dernière modification par fhenny ; 09/05/2007 à 20h59.

geskimo, Human Captain
    Playstyle: not a hard core player due to personal commitments. like to play in a party as it's more fun than playing solo.
    MMO games you’ve played: Ultima Online, Lineage II and other that I can't remember
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: any kinships that happy to help with quests and other general discussions. Friendly people that always happy to help and make friends.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Ingmor, Elf
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):eastern timezone
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):PvE,solo,grp,raids mostly everything
    MMO games you’ve played:WoW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I offer leadership, i have experience in leading raids, organizational skills, friendly and i have a great personality.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a great group of ppl to play the game with

I have two:

Facundo, Man Hunter
    Age unknown

Mateja, Elf Guardian
    Age unknown

I'm in Ohio, USA- Eastern Timezone

This is my first time playing online games.
    Kinships should be interested in me because I enjoy playing alogn with others. Help each other accomplish quests and defeat crazy hard opponents.
    I am looking for one with a great group of people. Players who like to have fun, and enjoy playing the game as much as I do.
    Dernière modification par ausgezeichnet2006 ; 11/05/2007 à 00h03.

Character names: Tharasis (man), Juggernought (Dwarf), Dagron (man)

Playstyle: I'm no Hardcore gamer my job requires me to be away some time for days others for Months so I fall in to the Casual catagory.

MMO games you’ve played: Dark Ages, EverQuest, EVE, WoW, Ragnarok OL, Lineage 2, City of Heros, Planet Side. And there are a few more.

Why kinships should be interested in you: What do you offer kinships?: Well I'm not a 12 year old, I don't act my boot size. I enjoy just anything laid back and I'm not too competitive. I get along well with just about anyone and over all am a team player. When things get ready to go I'm all game. I take Raids and full group questing seriously and don't screw around too much. I'll help just about anyone who needs it and am not greedy.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for one that is laid back and is willing to help out their members. I would like end game action but I don't want a guild that isn't totally focused on that.

Wickedbrew - Human Guardian

Playstyle: I am a casual gamer looking for a friendly casual kinship, of likeminded people. Age is relative and as long as the game is enjoyed, and fun can be had.

MMO games you’ve played: AC1 for six years on Harvestgain (Darken Lore, Absinthe Wickedbrew), EQ2 - (Absinthe Wickedbrew) Was a guild leader of a large casual guild for a while. I know how to be diplomatic, Guild Wars, and Vanguard.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I enjoy gaming, and helping others when I can, although as a casual player, my job and real life are what take up most of my time, my job especially. I can be on daily, or absent for weeks due to my schedule which can have me at work for 15 to 20 hours a day. Finding a stressfree kinship is important to my enjoyment of the game. I have never played with a mindset of having the best items and getting to the highest level as fast as possible, (I would rather give thngs away to others rather than sell them), though people that play to get there in a hurry, don't worry me. We all have our playstyles and a wealth of enjoyment can be had by everyone.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a good friendly mix of people, that enjoy a bit of roleplay, a dab of good discussions, a healthy spoonful of adventuring, and one that is not demanding of my personal time. People of different ages, from all walks of life, who can make up for a great group of ingame friendships.

I am not looking for people that ruin the game experience for others.

I can be found in game normally as Wickedbrew and would very much enjoy finding a new 'home away from home'

If
    115 Wickedbrew Draughtbane - Man Guardian; 115 Sequipedalian Wordsworth - Man Lore-Master; 115 Noirraven Phantomfire - Elf Rune Knight; 115 Esgalwathalion Beleguron - High Elf Captain; 90 Aemistrue Tautstring - Elf Hunter; 35 Grump Drunkenslobber - Dwarf Champion; 32 Beersuds Tookastout - Hobbit Burglar

Charecters name - klestor, 33 elf lore master. My alt is Play and he is a minstrel.

My playstyle is mainly going to be raids and end game, I am a pretty hardcore player, in 10 days lvl 33

I have played Everquest, WoW and guild wars. I was the leader in all my guilds except WoW. Was most active in guild wars by making PvP strats and builds, and that type of thing. Recently I have mainly been playing First Person Shooters, but that got kind of old and needed a different pace.

Why you should choose me?!?! Well I am a team player, I help out when needed, Have no problem giving items to people in need. I am very laid back, like to have a good time, but when its crunch time I follow directions or can lead flawlessly. I have a good set on my shoulders, very aware of what is going on and know my charecter very well, and how to play them. I am vent/ts able.

And yeah seems like a repeat question but looking for end game raiders, PvP, instances.

Just msg me in game or pm me, will get back to you within the day.

Hi All,
    Three friends and I were originally thinking about forming our own guild. However, after much consideration we decided it may be better to join an existing guild. Though we are all Aussies (one currently living in England) our different schedules mean that we are rarely online together so forming Friendships within our own Kinship will be near on impossible.

Obviously we would prefer to all join the one Kinship so this is a little feeler to see who, if any, are interested.

So a little run down on me/us:
    *Edhelhir (Elvish for Elflord) - Elven Hunter
    I also have Guardian & Burglar alts.
    *Celethir - Human Champion
    With Minstral alt.
    *Leofrick - Human Captain
    *Linarae - Elven Champion

* We are all over 30, saddly closer to 40. Where has that time gone?

* We are all Australian, hailing from Newcastle NSW, though currently one is living in Sydney and another in England.

* I'm sure we each have our own preferences for play so I'll just give you mine. I enjoy solo play, much preferred over most PUG's. However, I will try the odd PUG from time to time and when I meet good people I'll add them to my friends list to group with whenever they call for assistance. I often find myself helping out new players get aquainted. I like to craft in small sittings, mainly to suppliment my adventuring, though I couldn't claim to be a hard core crafter. My best times in any game have been while hunting in a small group of guild friends. An occasional raid and a little PvP can be fun at times also.

* I started my MMORPGing in UO back in 97/98 and played it off and on for many years. Since then I've tried Horizons, DAoC & EQ2. I got WoW but it didn't last the first trial month before I deleted the install.

The other guys have played some of the MMORPGs I have, some have tried others. We have not all played the same one at the same time, in fact not all of them know each other.... I'm the common link.

* We are mature, keen gamers who like to meet and interact with new people. We are not griefers, wingers or high maintenance. I was in the US closed beta (beta 2 since I'm in Oz) and the fella from London was in the Euro closed beta. We have all purchased lifetime accounts so if we find the right home we could be around for a long time. I tend to use guild forums pretty regularly.

* We are after a mature friendly guild (Kinship) who understands that real life has to come first; we do this for enjoyment, not work. All of us have spouces and/or children. We want to raid, but not with one of the hard core outfits (no offence to them intended) who get upset when members can't make the date/time. A little PvMP might be nice from time to time so long as it's not taken to seriously. It would be good to support each others crafting. An active guild with players online most of the time would be great; some of us keep funny hours due to work commitments etc.

It would be great to hear from interested parties. Please send me PM or /tell ingame. Thanks for listening.

Edhelhir

Your name, or character name and race: Archaran, Human Champion
    Location. Melbourne, Aus
    Playstyle. Group, PvE, Raids, hardcore, endgame
    MMO games you’ve played: WOW, quit just before going into SSC
    Why kinships should be interested in you. I know how to work together in a team and in a raid environment, i learn quickly and how to play my class to its maximum effectiveness. I have had 2 years raiding experience in wow.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. I'm looking for a kinship which aims to conquer end game content.

Any questions at all, feel free to pm me in game
    Hope to see you all soon!

Your name, or character name and race : Two Characters lvl 15 Human Male Champion "Thelastjedi" and lvl 15 human male hunter Amarasig
    Location. : Im east coast
    Playstyle. : i like to do quest but i also like to help others. pvp is fun
    MMO games you’ve played: SWG, EQ2, RF Online
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: well currently im able to provide to metal smiths and weaponsmiths as a prospector . I am almost finished with all levels of prospecting. then i am also working on becoming an accomplished woodsman. I do have a weaponsmith and a farmer. so i can off to that. my characters are good for groups and i am well rounded in group functions.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. : someone flexable. i don't want someone to order me to be on at a specific time. I play for a few hours in the morning and a few more at night. i have a life and a job and don't need more stress. I will help out where i can because it helps me as well.

ok thats me... pm me here or look for me in game.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Panto, level hobbit burglar (while I learn the game...will probably roll other another class once I get a feel for it...likely guardian)
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Perth, Australia
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    PvE predominantly. I enjoy grouping with like-minded individuals the most. Enjoying the journey at the moment, but would eventually like to experience end-game content (raids and the like).
    MMO games you’ve played:
    World of Warcraft for two years.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    Maturity, reliability, perseverance and a keen interest in the mechanics of the game.

In a past life I was an officer and class leader in a large (but semi-casual) WoW raiding guild. I've had experience in dealing with drama and organising people, but it was quite draining and time-consuming and it's not something I'm keen to repeat any time soon! I can guarantee I will be low maintenance.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    One with mature people that are looking to enhance their enjoyment of the game by getting to know each other and participate in groups.
    Dernière modification par Dakkith ; 17/05/2007 à 02h56.

Your name, or character name and race: Pieno, Hobbit Burglar.

Playstyle: Usually I solo, but I enjoy grouping for fellowship quests. I like to try and experience the game how it is meant to be experienced in that I would rather try to solo the solo-able quests and join a fellowship for fellowship quests. I am not a big fan of joining fellowship quests to get solo quests done quicker or more easily than they are intended to.

MMO games you’ve played: I have been a guild officer in both FFXI and WoW, both of which I have played for 1+ years.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a very easygoing guy and I do all I can to avoid the typical "drama" that arises in some kinships. I enjoy kinships because it gives you a group of players that yu can get to know and call friends after a while. It allows you to create fellowships based on trust. I am not about joining kinships with the intention of getting the best loot from dungeons or raids they do. I would like to experience as much as this game has to offer, but I am not looking to just get the best loot or items. I don't really care about that.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Casual. I work till 6pm or 8pm every day, off on weekends and I don't play too often. Usually I log on for a couple hours a night, I put in more hours on days I am off. I am not looking for a kinship that is focused on leveling as fast as you can so they can dominate end-game content. I am not looking for a kinship that focuses on its members putting in specific amounts of playtime a night. I am just looking for a bunch of casual adventurers with whom I can chat and have fun with primarily and help out when I can.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Deltaninethc, Man Captain(35 right now)
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): East Coast,US(but i usually play late at night)
    Playstyle- My playstyle is definitely based around GROUP play,and im a hardcore gamer. This seems to be the fastest way to get things done with LOTRO. I definitely wanna get to end game, with as much Raiding and pillaging as possible, sometimes some monster play would be fun too! but mostly just questing.
    MMO games you’ve played: Guild Wars, WoW, Eve
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I offer a sense of commradory, a willingness to learn and share information, a unique sense of humor, and overall love for the game.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Im looking for the hardcore elitist group that can help me elevate my game, and take it to the next level(no pun intended).

Your name, or character name and race (if known):

Havyn, level 23 burglar, female human

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):

Central Timezone (mostly play after 9pm central time)

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):

I have predominately been soloing in LOTR online, but I prefer close knit groups and assisting others within the guild.

MMO games you’ve played:

AC1, AC2, Everquest2, EVE, Vanguard, and Lineage 2

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I'm seasoned, mature, respectful, always willing to lend a hand or ear if need be and learn the class(es) backwards and forwards that I play.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

I'm looking to be a part of a growing family-style guild that emphasizes grouping "in house," holds meetings, shares resources, etc etc. Role play is not a necessity, but is nice as well. A website with forums for news, planned events, etc is a plus as well.
    Not all that glitters is gold, not all that wander are truly lost...

Talking Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Hiyah Folks

Name/Race/Class: Gorro, Man Hunter ... not a man hunter, but of man race and...urgh

Location: Maine, USA (-5 GMT) Playtimes usually after 6pm EST.

Playstyle: I enjoy soloing, grouping, and casual raiding. While I do not really enjoy RP, I don't mind listening to others do it. I rarely play more than 3 hours at a time (My days of EverQuest grinding are over I'm afraid).

MMO games you’ve played: Everquest, Planetside, SWG, WoW, Guild Wars, Everquest 2, Vanguard.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am not a hard core player, so if you are looking for someone who you can count on to raid endlessly and grind through the game, please overlook my name. I enjoy making friendships and playing the game at a casual pace, taking everything in.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a Kinship with family based morals. A kinship that focuses on groups, occasional raids, and enjoyable events would be most enjoyable. Also, I am looking for a place where guild chat is pleasant and interesting to read, rather than close to spam.

Thank you for considering me, and I look forward to meeting some great people soon.

Name: Merrhelm

Location. NY usually on after 6pmEST

Playstyle: Solo, group, PvE, PvP(eventually), RAIDs, casual, minor crafting

MMO games you’ve played: SWG, a little WoW, CoH, Guild Wars

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm a mature player looking for some other mature players to roll through middle earth with.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: One that helps each other out, and one with members that are fun to play alongside

Name: Ulthurin

Playstyle: Easygoing, mostly strait up quest completion at present with some funds gathering through "explorer"ing.

MMOs Played: This is my first MMO but I have been actively playing since late February in closed beta.

What kinships should be interested in you: I am a mature player with a somewhat experienced roleplaying ability. I am courteous in game.

Kinship Looking For: I have been in a kinship for some time now but it doesn't feel like one. I am a level 31 Hunter and I have been the highest leveled individual within the kinship from the moment I joined. It is rare that more than two other people in my kin will be logged on at any given time. I would like to find a kinship with a sense of community, one with a larger membership base (more than 50). I am somewhat interested in RP and I am a mature gamer so I am predisposed towards a kinship in which these things are widespread. I am not interested in a hyper-exclusive group that will make me fill out pages of application forms. I am an active player (20 hours+ per week) and I would be an excellent addition to a kinship.

Here I go again, Well Looking for a causal light to med rp kinship I have a 13 level Captain and 10 LM with lots of alts. Not sure what will be my main yet and There time I will not be on for couple of days to do any actual playing. I a MMO vet for over 5 year with FFXI and WoW and yes I liked both games. Left FFXI because of gil farmers messed up the economy very badly and Just time for something else over WoW.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Ethelwen, Crydee
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):Moutain time late night
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):Solo, PvE, Casual, and light to med RP
    MMO games you’ve played:FFXI, WoW, GW, DoAC, EQ2
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:Freaindly Mature player that like to enjoy my time in the game
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):Causal Light to med rp kinship.
    Dernière modification par lawpel ; 18/05/2007 à 14h18.

Thelarion Nyari-21 Elf Hunter (5/19/07
    I'm an Rper, not too hardcore but heavy Rper, have 2 years of experience in Rping. Mostly I like to Solo or quest with one of my good online friends, but I enjoy fellowing with a good group on Fellowship quests.
    Games Played: WoW for two years.
    Kinship: Well I can easily work with people in any Kinship style, I'm friendly an enjoy helping other players.
    What kind of Kinship I'm looking for: An Rp guild with mature members who know a good bit about L.O.T.R History and Lore, do not want a guild that talks a lot in OOC though some is welcome. I'd like to be in a mixed guild not an Elf only one, though either is fine.

Page 5 sur 38 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages